Friday, September 25, 2015

The Puzzle Within the Castro Theater's September 2015 Calendar - Revised

At some point during the month, the Castro Theater revised their on-line calendar.  They included a third person's photo on September 8.

I previously identified Jean-Luc Godard (September 21) and Paulette Goddard (September 28).

Using my scale of 1 to 4, I was at Level 3 when I identified the individual on September 8.  Looking for the "God" in the individual's name, I eventually tracked down Godfrey Cambridge who had an impressive resume of films which I have wanted to see but have not had the opportunity.  He was the lead in Melvin Van Peebles' Watermelon Man and had prominent roles in two well known blaxpoitation films of the 1970s - Friday Foster & Cotton Comes to Harlem. Looking at his credits, I don't believe I've ever seen a film or television appearance by Cambridge.

Cambridge's inclusion in the calendar only reinforces the clues.  The clue was God to paraphrase a passage from the Bible.   Are the clues pointing to Pope's current visit to the United States?  I don't know.

Castro Theater Calendar - September 2015 Revised

No comments: